Working with Promtek is like having your own engineering team.
We invest thousands of pounds each year in improving and maintaining our facilities so that our customers and engineers have access to the latest tools and technologies, in a comfortable working environment.
Affectionately known to our staff as “The Office”, we have made our home here since 1977.
We like to think of ourselves as a part of your engineering team. Our staff are very friendly and sociable here at Promtek. We would be honoured and delighted to give you a tour of our offices and show you personally what we can do for you. Just get in touch to do so.
- The company owns the building and regularly invests thousands of pounds annually in improvements and upkeep to create the best creative environment for staff and visitors.
- The Fisher Street building also benefits from access to superfast fibre broadband, which allows us to remotely support customers anywhere and enable our staff the flexibility to work from home.
- With over 4000 square metres of space available on three floors, plus substantial car parking, we expect to stay here for many years to come.
- The building itself is a converted Methodist church from the 1800’s.
Now… keys do go missing from time to time and neighbours have reported strange lights late in the night, but we have never witnessed any ghostly activity ourselves!
Visitors are always welcome!
Our projects can be complex with many stakeholders such as mechanical integrators, IT providers and consultants. To help us deliver the best solution we have created a comfortable space for meetings, demonstrations and training.
We are located centrally in the UK, 40 minutes from Manchester Airport and a direct 90 minute train journey from London, convenient for all customers and visitors travelling from anywhere in the world. All our customers are welcome to use our space free of charge.
- Ample parking
- Hot and cold beverages and snacks
- Fibre WiFi
- Projector and wall-mounted HD TV
- Unlimited access to Promtek engineers!
Promtek manufactures hundreds of thousands of pounds’ worth of panels and instrumentation each year for our customers, so we created the best facility in Stoke-on-Trent for our engineers.
Our recently refurbished, state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly workshop has pride of place in the heart of Promtek.
Some of the features we offer customers:
- Safety cordons
- 200 square metres of space
- 6 independent bays
- Repair workbench
- Critical Spares store
- Network patch box enabling bays to be connected up independently
- + much more