Health and Safety Policy
PROMTEK LIMITED regards the health, safety and welfare of the company’s employees and those who may be affected by its activities as being of prime importance.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is audited annually by BMTRADA to the internationally-recognised and traceable OSHAS 18001:2007 standard. Our certificate is available for reference.
It is our intention to lead our industry sector by promoting best practice and exceeding the guidance of regulatory bodies.
The following statement recognises our obligations under the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, including all relevant regulations and approved codes of practice additional to the Act.
Our statement of general policy is:
- to provide satisfactory control of the health and safety risks arising from the business’s activities
- to assign directors, managers and staff with individual health and safety responsibilities
- to clearly identify our health and safety management structure
- to consult with staff on matters affecting their health and safety
- to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances
- to provide information, instruction and supervision for staff
- to ensure all staff are competent to do their tasks, and to give them satisfactory training
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy on an annual basis.