Promtek Limited sponsors African Feed Manufacturer’s Association (AFMA) Forum 2016
Promtek is very pleased to announce that we are a Silver Sponsor of the African Feed Manufacturer’s Association (AFMA) Forum. The forum and exhibition are taking place at Sun City, Gauteng Province, from 1st to 3rd March 2016. Promtek have a long and proud history of serving the South African feed industry and we are excited to participate in one of the most important feed milling events on the African continent.
Experienced Promtek engineers from our UK head office in Stoke-on-Trent will be manning stand A14. We are looking forward to meeting customers and visitors interested in discussing the opportunities that are available to African feed manufacturers today, facilitated by Promtek systems and services.
Some of the topics that we are especially excited to discuss with you are:
- How to get the benefits of least-cost formulation, without losing margin to increased energy consumption and downtime.
- Techniques to resolve intermittent pellet or blend quality issues
- Tools to help track your stock to prevent stock ‘loss’
- Strategies to mitigate your best operator retiring or leaving
- Opportunities to upgrade plants that are more than 10 years old
- Get more production capacity and efficiency without eliminating jobs
- Eliminating hundreds of man-hours and errors caused by manual data entry of formulations, orders and ingredient codes into your manufacturing control system
We will also be delighted to discuss the specific needs of your business.
Our engineers will be staying on in South Africa until 12th March and will be very happy to arrange a visit to your factory to look at your process and help identify opportunities for improvement. If you are interested in this free service, please contact us before 29th February.
Don’t forget to register as a Delegate by visiting the AFMA Forum 2016 website at http://www.afmaforum.co.za/promtek/